Monday, December 26, 2016

2016 Fishing In Pictures

All I can really say is that I am truly fortunate to be doing what I love, working in the outdoors. People who sport fish truly are some of the most down-to-earth, awesome people on the planet. In 2016, I have had the pleasure of sharing my boat, and frozen lakes with some really great folks. Guide photos are one of the big perks of this job, I really enjoy looking through them during these long winter nights. This slide show doesn't represent half of the highlights for 2016, but I will be working regardless in the next few weeks to condense this down. Please take a look at this version of Outright Angling's year in photos, and consider booking a trip for 2017 which promises to be just as great. Happy new year to all of the anglers out there!
Cheers and hook-sets in 2017!
Captain Phil Bauerly- Leech Lake
outrightangling.com




No comments:

Post a Comment